- Pre-register via Bikereg online.
- Day of registration available from 6:45-7:30
- All Riders must check-in, sign waiver, receive chip and bib.
- Chip goes on Seat Post, Bib goes on low back.
- 7:45 Mandatory meeting/instructions at the registration area for all riders.
- 8:01 first rider off (1 minute intervals)
- Please arrive at the start house a couple minutes prior to your start time.
- Awards generally start around 10:00am
- Awards are given for top 3 overall male and female and top 3 in each category
- Please be courteous to the people living in the area of start/finish and on the course --all it take is one unfortunate event to ruin it for all of us. We are their guests.
- Be still and apply your brakes when being held at the start. Your starter will give you a good, healthy push. Starter has never dropped anyone.
- Remember your number and yell it out at the finish.
- Keep start and finish areas clear at all times.
- Please, do not “circle around’ and ask the timers/starters for your time.
- Be aware of the riders finishing with you; this information may be needed when times are being calculated.
- Pass other racers on the left, and call out when passing.
- No drafting.
- The center line rule is always in effect. At no point in time should a rider cross the center line of the road. It doesn’t matter if there is a yellow line or not. Rider’s that violate this rule are subject to disqualification. For safety’s sake, please ride as far to the right as you are able.
- Please treat the volunteers with respect. Remember, they are volunteering their time so you can have fun racing. Anyone who argues with, or otherwise mistreats the volunteers faces disqualification and exclusion from future events.
- Ride smart and ride safe. With few exceptions, the roads are open to traffic. Never trust a corner marshal if your eyes do not agree.
- We reserve the right to not accept any person’s entry.
- Series age will be determined by your age on December 31, 2019.
- Remember, everyone is here to have fun.
FIXED GEAR RULES
- Fixed gear bikes only, no freewheeling single speeds.
- Must have 1 working rim brake.
- 90 inch gear max.
- Aero bars are allowed.
- Aero helmets are allowed.
STANDARD CLASS RULES
- Class is designed for those without a designated time trial bike/other equipment to use in a time trial. The class is designed for basic road bikes without aftermarket speed/aerodynamic enhancements.
- Standard/stock road bikes, no time trial bikes/frames.
- Standard handlebars, no aero-bars/drop in’s/clip-ons etc.
- No aero/deep dish wheels. 40 mm maximum rim depth.
- No aero helmets, shoe covers, or skinsuits.
- Riders are not allowed to lie on the handlebars in an aero position. Hands must be on handlebars at all times. If seen, you will be disqualified. This is a safety issue, yours and the riders around you.
- Promoter has final approval over all equipment.